The potential for the spread of infection is greater now than when antibiotics first came into use. Many harmful bacteria have become resistant to common antibiotics over time. MRSA, E-Coli, Clostridium Difficile (C-Diff) and the new super-bug MSSA are causing huge problems, and most disinfectants cannot kill them.
The range of ServiceMaster Clean® specialist cleaning services extends to helping to decontaminate places affected by the highly contagious H1N1 Swine Flu virus.
Why choose ServiceMaster Clean®?
- ServiceMaster are the UK’s ONLY approved restorers using Hygienilac products.
- Our products have been tested and certified to provide effective, rapid and lasting protection against the likes of MRSA, MSSA, E Coli, Clostridium Difficile (at spore level), Listeria and many more.
- Hygienilac has FDA and HSE approval for indirect and incidental food contact and is non-carcinogenic, non-mutagenic and non-skin sensitising.
ServiceMaster Clean® can make a difference in three ways:
- We can deep clean – your floors and upholstery (providing up to 72 hours protection.)
- We can protect – with our unique range of fabric protectors (6-12 months protection) and surface lacquers offering up to 5 years antibacterial protection.
- We can maintain – by offering a regular programme of infection control for the carpets, flooring and upholstery within your home and repair any damaged furniture.
Recent Blog Posts
It seems that we are living in an era of increased anxiety, where concerns for our health, safety, relationships, politics and finances is mixed up with uncertainty and an increasing struggle to cope with the pressures of modern life. It’s as if the more chaotic the...read more
By using new photonics technology (the technology of generating, controlling and detecting photons, or particles of light), a team of European scientists from Spain, France, Germany, Italy and the UK has developed the first fluid-repellent, antibacterial metal surface...read more
You’ve probably heard of ocean garbage patches - huge floating rubbish dumps formed by rotating ocean currents that pull marine debris like litter, fishing gear and plastic into one location in the sea. The most well-known of these – the Great Pacific Garbage Patch -...read more