ServiceMaster Clean® are the UK’s only specialist cleaning and surfaces maintenance organisation who can offer you a full range of infection control measures.
Using exclusive products incorporating the Hygienilac technology, our unique system could help you combat the spread of disease by not only killing harmful bacteria, but by preventing re-contamination for days, and in some cases up to 5 years.
The potential for the spread of infection is greater now than when antibiotics first came into use. Many harmful bacteria have become resistant to common antibiotics over time. MRSA, E-Coli, Clostridium Difficile (C-Diff) and the new super-bug MSSA are causing huge problems, and most disinfectants cannot kill them. Maintaining hygiene standards has therefore never been more important.
The range of ServiceMaster Clean® specialist cleaning services extends to helping to decontaminate places affected by the highly contagious H1N1 Swine Flu virus.
Why choose ServiceMaster Clean®?
- ServiceMaster are the UK’s ONLY approved restorers using Hygienilac products.
- Our products have been tested and certified to provide effective, rapid and lasting protection against the likes of MRSA, MSSA, E Coli, Clostridium Difficile (at spore level), Listeria and many more.
- Hygienilac has FDA and HSE approval for indirect and incidental food contact and is non-carcinogenic, non-mutagenic and non-skin sensitising.
ServiceMaster Clean® can make a difference in three ways:
- We can deep clean – your floors and upholstery (providing up to 72 hours protection.)
- We can protect – with our unique range of fabric protectors (6-12 months protection) and surface lacquers offering up to 5 years antibacterial protection.
- We can maintain – by offering a regular programme of infection control for the carpets, flooring and upholstery within your home and repair any damaged furniture.