The potential for the spread of infection is greater now than when antibiotics first came into use. Many harmful bacteria have become resistant to common antibiotics over time. MRSA, E-Coli, Clostridium Difficile (C-Diff) and the new super-bug MSSA are causing huge problems, and most disinfectants cannot kill them.
The range of ServiceMaster Clean® specialist cleaning services extends to helping to decontaminate places affected by the highly contagious H1N1 Swine Flu virus.
Why choose ServiceMaster Clean®?
- ServiceMaster are the UK’s ONLY approved restorers using Hygienilac products.
- Our products have been tested and certified to provide effective, rapid and lasting protection against the likes of MRSA, MSSA, E Coli, Clostridium Difficile (at spore level), Listeria and many more.
- Hygienilac has FDA and HSE approval for indirect and incidental food contact and is non-carcinogenic, non-mutagenic and non-skin sensitising.
ServiceMaster Clean® can make a difference in three ways:
- We can deep clean – your floors and upholstery (providing up to 72 hours protection.)
- We can protect – with our unique range of fabric protectors (6-12 months protection) and surface lacquers offering up to 5 years antibacterial protection.
- We can maintain – by offering a regular programme of infection control for the carpets, flooring and upholstery within your home and repair any damaged furniture.
Recent Blog Posts
Cleaning airliners is a crucial part of air travel. It makes the flight far more pleasant for passengers who spend several hours in a relatively crowded, confined space and it's important for passengers' health to remove rubbish and clean dirty surfaces that might...read more
We all do a quick hoover regularly, and if we’re feeling very virtuous, we might even move the furniture. But vacuuming on its own just isn’t enough to remove deep down dirt that’s embedded within the carpet pile. Inevitably, over time, the dirt build-up will weigh...read more
Who’d have thought it, but almost unbelievably spring cleaning could help us to lose weight and tone up according to fitness experts. In fact, recent research by Vivotion.com has shown just how much fitness can be helped by doing regular household chores. So which...read more