The potential for the spread of infection is greater now than when antibiotics first came into use. Many harmful bacteria have become resistant to common antibiotics over time. MRSA, E-Coli, Clostridium Difficile (C-Diff) and the new super-bug MSSA are causing huge problems, and most disinfectants cannot kill them.
The range of ServiceMaster Clean® specialist cleaning services extends to helping to decontaminate places affected by the highly contagious H1N1 Swine Flu virus.
Why choose ServiceMaster Clean®?
- ServiceMaster are the UK’s ONLY approved restorers using Hygienilac products.
- Our products have been tested and certified to provide effective, rapid and lasting protection against the likes of MRSA, MSSA, E Coli, Clostridium Difficile (at spore level), Listeria and many more.
- Hygienilac has FDA and HSE approval for indirect and incidental food contact and is non-carcinogenic, non-mutagenic and non-skin sensitising.
ServiceMaster Clean® can make a difference in three ways:
- We can deep clean – your floors and upholstery (providing up to 72 hours protection.)
- We can protect – with our unique range of fabric protectors (6-12 months protection) and surface lacquers offering up to 5 years antibacterial protection.
- We can maintain – by offering a regular programme of infection control for the carpets, flooring and upholstery within your home and repair any damaged furniture.
Recent Blog Posts
A couple of interesting facts that you may wish you didn’t know after reading this, is that a typical office keyboard can contain as many as 7,500 bacteria at any given moment and viruses, like flu, can still be there on office desks or computers after 24...read more
Research has shown that a clean, tidy and well-organised workspace and office is conducive to higher levels of employee engagement and staff productivity. As an employer, it’s perfectly reasonable to expect staff to be personally responsible for their own...read more
Despite the glorious summer we’ve been enjoying so far, you just know it’s going to happen– you’ve done the washing and are about to peg out, only for the heavens to open leaving you with a frustrating pile of clothes turning increasingly damp and smelly...read more