ServiceMaster Clean® have the resources to handle specialist reactive cleaning and disaster restoration on jobs as large as castles, stately homes, factories and high street retailers, and as small as a single room in your home. When the unforeseen happens, call on the fast response of ServiceMaster Clean®.
ServiceMaster Clean® specialist reactive cleaning services and disaster restoration include:
- Water damage restoration and mitigation.
- Flood damage restoration.
- Fire damage restoration (including smoke damage).
- Building drying and dehumidification.
- Building sanitisation.
- Document drying and recovery.
- Inventory and disposal.
- Malicious damage restoration – including graffiti removal and needle sweeps.
- Trauma scene clean up.
- Restoration project management and consultation services.
Every locally based ServiceMaster Clean® Service Centre has skilled, trained and accredited staff. We are a founding member of the British Damage Management Association (BDMA).